Personal and Professional Development

Monday, October 30, 2006

Diagnostic Tests / Self Evaluation Pack

You should all have had the details about the diagnostic tests and the evaluation pack you need to complete. I mailed the latter out and gave some paper copies to those of you who requested them. Just incase you haven't had these, you can find the diagnostic tests here:

www.lct.ac.uk/bksb

Having taken both the numeracy and communication tests, you also need to write a brief evaluation of the results explaining what they've revealed to you and what you need to do to address any of the issues they have raised.

The self evaluation pack is too awkward to be pasted below - email me and request a paper copy if you still need one kerry_h@btinternet.com



4 Comments:

Blogger Romain said...

Hi Kerry,
I have already done the key skill exam. Is it ok?

Regards

7:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The website isnt working for me. If I click next on the initial assesment form nothing happens. Is this part essential to the course?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Kerry said...

This is fine, Romain - thanks. George - don't worry about it. We're switching to a new system so you can ignore this.

Thanks
Kerry

4:17 AM  
Blogger rs-senior said...

Hi Kerry

I have nearly finish doing the diagnostic tests/self evaluation pack. I will email you my final work on monday. Hope this date will be ok. I did email you to inform you that i will not be able to meet the dateline of 18th June set to hand in the ppd1

Regards
Roy

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home